For more information contact:
TSH is a flatbed logistics company based in Nashville.
Since its foundation in 1976, TSH has grown to become the nation’s most respected and dependable long and short haul trucking company. In the past 40 years, TSH has worked to hold a pronounced presence in both national and international markets, striving to professionally deliver freight all over the world.
Tennessee Steel Haulers is a flatbed logistics company based in Nashville, TN. Since its foundation in 1976, TSH has grown to become the nation’s most respected and dependable long and short haul trucking company. In the past 38 years, TSH has worked to hold a pronounced presence in both national and international markets, striving to professionally deliver freight all over the world.
With a growing fleet of around 500 professional drivers, our advantage is simply experience. Due to changing economic climates, industry regulations and advancing technology, it is more important than ever to have a professional and experienced driver. At TSH we understand that you need more than a partner with a flashy sales pitch of what it “can do,” but rather a partner that has 38 years of experience doing it.
At TSH we believe in the power of relationships and understand that our word is only as good as our service. We realize we are not the only company asking to haul your freight, so by choosing TSH you are choosing to become a member of our family. From the first handshake of a new partnership, to the 100th load delivered, we are with you every step of the way working everyday to earn your respect all over again. At TSH you can trust that we are more than just a trucking company with a logo and promise, but one rooted in tradition of excellent service and just plain old fashion experience. That’s the difference, that’s what you deserve, that’s what you should demand.
Safety Policy Statement
From day one Safety has been the highest priority at Tennessee Steel Haulers. Safety for our employees, contractors, customers and motoring public will always remain our primary focus in all the policies, procedures and programs that govern our business.
We believe safety is the responsibility of every level of management, beginning with the Chief Executive Officer. It is the responsibility of all managers to:
- Maintain the highest standards in employee and contractor selection
- Provide a safe working environment
- Provide initial and ongoing safety training
- Eliminate unsafe acts through immediate corrective action
- Abide by all Company safety policies and procedures
- Adhere to all Federal, State, and Local safety, health and environmental Laws and Regulations
- Insist on total commitment to safety from all employees and contractors
- Managing and working with a commitment to safety will contribute to the improved efficiencies of our operation and ensure future success and continued prosperity of our employees, contractors, customers, company and communities.
FOUNDED IN 1975
SUCCESS DEPENDS ON PARTNERSHIP
COMMITTED TO TRUCKING SINCE 1976
DEVELOPING TRUST DAY BY DAY